2017 KWSE/APNN International Young Woman Scientist Camp & Smart Sister Workshop
- Student Affairs Team
- Hits : 1073
- Registration Date : 2017-06-15
The 2017 YWS Camp(Young Women Scientists Camp) & Smart Sister Workshop will be held from Augsut 31 to September 1, 2017 in Seoul, Korea. This year's YWS Camp & Smart Sister Workshop will be held in conjunction with BIEN2017 (International Conference of Women Scientists and Engineers 2017) under the theme of "Woman Scientists and Engineers Shaping the Future". The 2017 YWS Camp will be an excellent opportunity to meet global leaders in S&T as well as experience the global vision of science and technology. This year's event is meant to encourage and share information and research in various fields of science and technology, as well as to build up or strengthen networks among young women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
It would be a great honor to have all of you in attendance.
DATE : August 31 (Thu) ~ September 1 (Fri), 2017
VENUE : The Plaza Hotel, Seoul, Korea
HOST : The Association of Korean Woman Scientists and Engineers (KWSE)
SPONSOR : Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP)
1. Program : Invited Lecture/ Oral and Poster Presentation/ Group Mentoring/ Global Issue Discussion/ Group Discussion on resesarch fields/ APNN Country Exhibition and Cultural Program
2. Eligible Participants : a) Women in science or technology-related field currently residing in Korea.
b) Graduated students~postdoctoral scholars
c) Postal or Oral presentation (essential) via the website, www.bien.co.kr
*Subject Research areas which you majored in
*Korean 30 persons, Foreigner residing in Korea 70 persons would be accepted by order of application
3. Application : a) Application submission deadlines : June 30 (Fri) 16:00 (online)
b) Participants confirmation : July 7 (Fri), Individual or Website notification
c) Abstract submission deadlines : July 21 (Fri) 16:00
4. Service : a) Registration Fee : Free
b) KWSE provides Accomodation/ Meals/ Transportation fee/ Souvenir/ Certificate of participation
5. Contact : Secretariat Office : Tel. 02-557-8422~3 E-mail. email@example.com
- KWSE website : http://www.kwse.or.kr/eng/main.jsp
- Young Woman Scientist Camp website : http://www.kwse.or.kr/ywscamp/main.jsp