종양생물학; 암전이; 임상중개연구; 신약개발
cancer biology; cancer metastasis; translational research; drug development
- H. K. Yu, H. J. Lee, H. N. Choi, J. H. Ahn, J. Y. Choi, H. S. Song, K. H. Lee, Y. Yoon, L. S. H. Yi, J. S. Kim, S. J. Kim, and T. J. Kim. Characterization of CD45-/CD31+/CD105+ circulating cells in the peripheral blood of patients with gynecological malignancies. Clin Cancer Res, 19(19):5340-5350, 2013.
- H. J. Lee, H. K. Yu, J. N. Papadopoulos, S. W. Kim, J. He, Y. K. Park, Y. Yoon, J. S. Kim, and S. J. Kim.Targeted antivascular therapy with the apolipoprotein(a) kringle V, rhLK8 inhibits the growth and metastasis of human prostate cancer in an orthotopic nude mouse model. Neoplasia, 14(4):335-343, 2012.
- S. J. Kim, J. S. Kim, E. S. Park*, J. S. Lee, Q. Lin, R. R. Langley, M. Maya, J. He, S. W. Kim, W. Zhang, K. Balasubramanian, D. Fan, G. B. Mills, M. C. Hung, and I. J. Fidler. Astrocytes upregulate survival genes in tumor cells and induce protection from chemotherapy. Neoplasia, 13(3):286-298, 2011.
- About CD45-/CD31+/CD105+ circulating cells in patients with gynecologic malignancies-Response.[ CLINICAL CANCER RESEARCH,2014-03-01]
- Suppression of colorectal cancer liver metastasis by apolipoprotein(a) kringle V in a nude mouse model through the induction of apoptosis in tumor-associated endothelial cells. [PLOS ONE,2014-04-03]
- Anti-angiogenic therapy with human apolipoprotein(a) kringle V and paclitaxel in a human ovarian cancer mouse model. [TRANSLATIONAL ONCOLOGY,2014-06-01]
- Intracellular annexin A2 regulates NF-κB signaling by binding to the p50 subunit: implications for gemcitabine resistance in pancreatic cancer. [CELL DEATH & DISEASE,2015-01-22]
- Extension of the in vivo half-life of endostatin and its improved anti-tumor activities upon fusion to a humanized antibody against tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 in a mouse model of human colorectal carcinoma. [Oncotarget,2015-01-22]
- Stimulation of angiogenesis and survival of endothelial cells by human monoclonal Tie-2 receptor antibody. [ BIOMATERIALS,2015-05-01]
- Loss of NDRG2 promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition of gallbladder carcinoma cells through MMP-19-mediated Slug expression. [ JOURNAL OF HEPATOLOGY,2015-05-17]
- DUSP1 induces paclitaxel resistance through the regulation of p-glycoprotein expression in human ovarian cancer cells. [ BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS,2016-09-09]
- Generation of α-1,3-galactosyltransferase knocked-out transgenic cloned pigs with knocked-in five human genes. [TRANSGENIC RESEARCH,2016-08-23]
- Graphene oxide induces apoptotic cell death in endothelial cells by activating autophagy via calcium-dependent phosphorylation of c-Jun N-terminal kinases.[ACTA BIOMATERIALIA,2016-09-15]
- Lectin from Sambucus sieboldiana abrogates the anoikis resistance of colon cancer cells conferred by N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase V during hematogenous metastasis. [Oncotarget,2017-02-02]
- Transcriptomic features of primary prostate cancer and their prognostic relevance to castration-resistant prostate cancer. [Oncotarget,2017-11-06]