- 소속캠퍼스한국생명공학연구원 스쿨
- Lee DY, Gianino SM, Gutmann DH. Innate neural stem cell heterogeneity determines the patterning of glioma formation in children.Cancer Cell 22: 131-138. 2012.
- Lee DY, Yeh TH, Emnett RJ, White CR, Gutmann DH. Neurofibromatosis-1 regulates neuroglial progenitor proliferation and glial differentiation in a brain region-specific manner. Genes Dev 24:2317-2329. 2010.
- Lee DY, Oh YJ, Jin BK. Thrombin-activated microglia contribute to death of dopaminergic neurons in rat mesencephalic cultures: Dual roles of mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways. Glia 51:98-110. 2005.
- The cytosolic splicing variant of NELL2 inhibits PKCβ1 in glial cells. [BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS,2014-10-29]
- Roles of mTOR Signaling in Brain Development.[EXPERIMENTAL NEUROBIOLOGY,2015-09-17]
- A novel human model of neurodegenerative disease GM1 gangliosidosis using iPSCs demonstrates inflammasome activation.[JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY,2015-09-01]
- Mouse low-grade gliomas contain cancer stem cells with unique molecular and functional properties. [CELL REPORTS,2015-03-01]
- TWIK-1 contributes to the intrinsic excitability of dentate granule cells in mouse hippocampus. [MOLECULAR BRAIN,2014-11-19]
- GABA from reactive astrocytes impairs memory in mouse models of Alzheimer disease. [NATURE MEDICINE,2014-08-01]
- 14-3-3-gamma regulates Copine1-mediated neuronal differentiation in HiB5 hippocampal progenitor cells.[EXPERIMENTAL CELL RESEARCH,2017-04-12]
- Schwann cell precursors from human pluripotent stem cells as a potential therapeutic target for myelin repair[STEM CELL REPORTS,2017-06-06]
- The cell of origin dictates the temporal course of neurofibromatosis-1 (Nf1) low-grade glioma formation.[Oncotarget,2017-07-18]
- Copine1 regulates neural stem cell functions during brain development.[BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS,2018-01-01]
- A novel cytosolic isoform of mitochondrial trans-2-enoyl-CoA reductase enhances peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha activity.[Endocrinology and Metabolism,2014-06-01]