공감행동의 유전학 및 뇌 신경기전 연구
Genetic and neural circuit mechanisms underlying empathy behaviors
- Keum S, Kim A, Shin JJ, Kim JH, Park J, Shin HS/ A Missense Variant at the Nrxn3 Locus Enhances Empathy Fear in the Mouse/ Neuron/ 2018.
- Keum S, Lee HK, Chu PL, Kan MJ, Huang MN, Gallione CJ, Gunn MD, Lo DC, Marchuk DA/ Natural Genetic Variation of Integrin alpha L (Itgal) Modulates Ischemic Brain Injury in Stroke/ PLoS Genet/ 2013.
- Dokun AO*, Keum S*, Hazarika S, Li Y, LaMonte GM, Wheeler F, Marchuk DA, Annex BH/ A QTL (LSq-1) on mouse chromosome 7 is linked to prevention of tissue loss following surgical hind-limb ischemia/ Circulation. 2008.
- Neural basis of observational fear learning: A potential model of affective empathy[NEURON,2019-10-09]
- Genetic factors associated with empathy in humans and mice[NEUROPHARMACOLOGY,2019-02-01]
- A missense variant at the Nrxn3 locus enhances empathy fear in the mouse[NEURON,2018-05-02]
- Observational fear behavior in rodents as a model for empathy[GENES BRAIN AND BEHAVIOR,2019-01-18]
- Variability in empathic fear response among 11 inbred strains of mice[GENES BRAIN AND BEHAVIOR,2016-02-16]
- Natural allelic variation of the IL-21 receptor modulates ischemic stroke infarct volume[JOURNAL OF CLINICAL INVESTIGATION,2016-08-01]
- Rodent models for studying empathy[NEUROBIOLOGY OF LEARNING AND MEMORY,2016-11-01]
- A BAG3 coding variant in mice determines susceptibility to ischemic limb muscle myopathy by directing autohage[CIRCULATION,2017-07-18]