- 소속캠퍼스한국과학기술연구원 스쿨
인공 망막, 시신경과학, 신경 보철, 바이오멤스, 바이오센서
Retinal implant, visual neuroscience, neural prosthetics, bioMEMS, biosensor
- Maesoon Im and Shelley I. Fried, “Indirect activation elicits strong correlations between light and electrical responses in ON but not OFF retinal ganglion cells,” The Journal of Physiology, Vol.593, No.16, pp.3577-3596, Aug. 2015.
- Jae-Ik Lee and Maesoon Im, “Optimal electric stimulus amplitude improves the selectivity between responses of ON versus OFF types of retinal ganglion cells,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, In press, DOI: 10.1109/TNSRE.2019.2939012.
- Maesoon Im and Shelley I. Fried, “Directionally selective retinal ganglion cells suppress luminance responses during natural viewing,” Scientific Reports, Vol. 6, 35708 (9pp), DOI: 10.1038/srep35708, Oct. 2016.
- Optimal electric stimulus amplitude improves the selectivity between responses of ON versus OFF types of retinal ganglion cells[IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON NEURAL SYSTEMS AND REHABILITATION ENGINEERING,2019-10-08]
- Non-rectangular waveforms are more charge-efficient than rectangular one in eliciting network-mediated responses of ON type retinal ganglion cells[JOURNAL OF NEURAL ENGINEERING,2018-08-20]
- Electric stimulus duration alters network-mediated responses depending on retinal ganglion cell type[JOURNAL OF NEURAL ENGINEERING,2018-03-05]
- Charge and dielectric effects of biomolecules on electrical characteristics of nanowire FET biosensors[APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS,2017-09-11]
- Directionally selective retinal ganglion cells suppress luminance responses during natural viewing[SCIENTIFIC REPORTS,2016-10-19]
- Temporal properties of network-mediated responses to repetitive stimuli are dependent upon retinal ganglion cell type[JOURNAL OF NEURAL ENGINEERING,2016-02-23]