이종장기동물, 복제동물, 질환모델동물
xenotransplantation, nuclear transfer, disease models
- Do M, Jang WG, Hwang JH, Jang H, Kim EJ, Jeong EJ, Shim H, Hwang SS, Oh KB, Byun SJ, Kim JH, Lee JW. (2012). Inheritance of mitochondrial DNA in serially recloned pigs by somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT). Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 424(4):765-70
- Lee JW, Beebe K, Leslie A. Nangle, Jang JS, Longo-Guess C, Cook SA, Sundberg JP, Schimmel P, and Ackerman SL. (2006) Editing-Defective tRNA Synthetase Causes Protein Misfolding and Neurodegeneration. Nature. 443(7107):50-5.
- Zhao L, Longo-Guess C, Harris BS, Lee JW, Ackerman SL. (2005) Protein accumulation and neurodegeneration in the woozy mutant mouse is caused by disruption of SIL1, a cochaperone of BiP. Nat Genet. 37(9):974-9.
- Aberrant methylation of Meg3 in alpha1,3-galactosyltransferase knockout pig induced pluripotent stem cells[ANIMAL CELLS AND SYSTEMS,2016-06-20]
- Improved survival and developmental rates in vitrified-warmed pig oocytes after recovery culture with coenzyme Q10[ CRYOLETTERS,2016-02-01]
- Melatonin prevents cisplatin-induced primordial follicle loss via suppression of PTEN/AKT/FOXO3a pathway activation in the mouse ovary[ JOURNAL OF PINEAL RESEARCH,2016-04-01]
- Generation of α-1,3-galactosyltransferase knocked-out transgenic cloned pigs with knocked-in five human genes[ TRANSGENIC RESEARCH,2016-12-01]
- Overexpression of serum amyloid a 1 induces depressive-like behavior in mice[ BRAIN RESEARCH,2016-12-01]
- ANKRD16 prevents neuron loss caused by an editing-defective tRNA synthetase.[NATURE,2018-05-16]
- Adipose-specific expression of mouse Rbp7 gene and its developmental and metabolic changes.[GENE,2018-09-05]
- Distinct Enhancer Activity of Oct4 in Naive and Primed Mouse Pluripotency.[STEM CELL REPORTS,2017-10-27]
- Molecular cloning and characterization of porcine ribosomal protein L21.[JOURNAL OF VETERINARY SCIENCE,2017-12-31]
- Construction of a Dual-Fluorescence Reporter System to Monitor the Dynamic Progression of Pluripotent Cell Differentiation.[STEM CELLS INTERNATIONAL,2016-12-24]
- Production of heterozygous alpha 1,3-galactosyltransferase (GGTA1) knock-out transgenic miniature pigs expressing human CD39.[TRANSGENIC RESEARCH,2017-11-09]