세포미세 환경을 이용한 세포 운명 및 기능 조절, 단분자 분광학을 이용한 세포이미징
Cell-nanomaterial interaction, Hypoxia related signaling pathway, Single-molecule fluorescence imaging
- S.Y. Kim, M. J. Lee, Y-R. Na, S.Y. Kim, and E. G. Yang, "Visualization of Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1α-p300 Interactions in Live Cells by Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer," accepted in J. Cell. Biochem. (2013)
- Y-R. Na†, S. Y. Kim†, J. T. Gaublomme, A. K. Shalek, M. Jorgolli, H.Park, and E. G.Yang, “Probing Enzyme Activity inside Living Cell Using a Nanowire-Cell “Sandwich” Assay,” Nano Letters 13, 153-158 (2013), †Equally contributed.
- S. Y. Kim, Z. Gitai, A. Kinkhabwala, L. Shapiro, and W. E. Moerner, “Single Molecules of the Bacterial Actin MreB Undergo Directed Treadmilling Motion in Caulobacter crescentus,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. (USA) 103, 10929-10934 (2006).
- Pyrithione Zn selectively inhibits hypoxia-inducible factor prolyl hydroxylase PHD3[Biochemical and biophysical research communications,2016-04-01]
- Probing protein complexes inside living cells using a silicon nanowire-based pull-down assay[Nanoscale,2016-06-01]
- Veritical nanocolumn-assisted pluripotent stem cell colony formation with minimal cell-penetration[Nanoscale,2016-11-01]
- Inflammatory hypoxia induces syndecan-2 expression through IL-1 beta-mediated FOXO3a activation in colonic epithelia[The FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology,2017-09-01]
- Reversible regulation of enzyme activity by pH-responsive encapsulation in DNA nanocages[ ACS NANO,2017-09-01]
- p21-activated kinase 4 regulates HIF-1 alpha translation in cancer cells[ BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS,2017-04-01]