- 소속캠퍼스한국생명공학연구원 스쿨
미생물 유전체 및 단백질 공학
Microbial genome and enzyme engineering
- Sung BH et al./ Minimization of the Escherichia coli genome using a Tn5-targeted Cre/loxP-excision system/ Nat. Biotechnol./ 2002.10.
- Sung BH et al./ Recombinant Lipase Engineered with Amphipathic and Coiled-Coil Peptides/ ACS Catalysis/ 2015.08.
- Sung BH et al./ An Efficient Genome-Wide Fusion Partner Screening System for Secretion of Recombinant Proteins in Yeast/ Sci. Rep./ 2015.07.
- NMRe: a web server for NMR protein structure refinement with high-quality structure validation scores[Bioinformactics,2015-12-31]
- Metabolic engineering of a probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii[APPLIED AND ENVIRONMENTAL MICROBIOLOGY,2016-04-04]
- Escherichia coli as a fatty acid and biodiesel factory: current challenges and future directions[ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND POLLUTION RESEARCH,2016-06-01]
- GroE chaperonins assisted functional expression of bacterial enzymes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae[BIOTECHNOLOGY AND BIOENGINEERING,2016-10-01]
- Fermentative production and direct extraction of (-)-α-bisabolol in metabolically engineered Escherichia coli[MICROBIAL CELL FACTORIES,2016-11-08]
- Investigation into the lignin decomposition mechanism by analysis of the pyrolysis product of Pinus radiate[BIORESOURCE TECHNOLOGY,2016-11-14]
- Direct protein-protein conjugation by genetically introducing bioorthogonal functional groups into proteins[BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY,2016-11-15]
- Catalytic pyrolysis of lignin using a two-stage fixed bed reactor comprised of in-situ natural zeolite and ex-situ HZSM-5[JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL AND APPLIED PYROLYSIS,2016-11-16]
- Construction of a minimal genome as a chassis for synthetic biology[ESSAYS IN BIOCHEMISTRY,2016-11-18]
- Optimization of an acetate reduction pathway for producing cellulosic ethanol by engineered yeast[BIOTECHNOLOGY AND BIOENGINEERING,2016-12-01]
- A novel fusion partner for enhanced secretion of recombinant proteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae[APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY,2016-12-02]
- Co-expression of two heterologous lactate dehydrogenases genes in Kluyveromyces marxianus for the production of L-lactic acid[JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY,2017-01-10]
- Production of polyhydroxyalkanoates from sludge palm oil using Pseudomonas putida S12[JOURNAL OF MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY,2017-05-01]
- Co-fermentation of recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast strains hyper-secreting different cellulases for the production of cellulosic bioethanol[SCIENTIFIC REPORTS,2017-06-30]
- In-situ catalytic pyrolysis of lignin in a bench-scale fixed bed pyrolyzer[JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY,2017-10-25]
- Direct fermentation of Jerusalem artichoke tuber powder for production of L-lactic acid and D-lactic acid by metabolically engineered Kluyveromyces marxianus[JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY,2018-01-20]
- Coating of an antimicrobial peptide on solid substrate via initiated chemical vapor deposition[JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY,2018-02-25]