YOON, HAN YOUNG(Professor)
- AffiliationKorea Atomic Energy Research Institute
Advanced Nuclear System Engineering
- Contact Information042-868-2962
- Highest Level of EducationUniversity of Tokyo
Field of Research
Computational 2-phase flow analysis of nuclear reactors
- H.Y.Yoon et al., "Direct calculation of bubble growth, departure, and rise in nucleate pool boiling", International Journal of Multiphase Flow, Vol.27, 2001.
- H.Y.Yoon et al., "Multi-scale Thermal-Hydraulic Analysis of PWRs using the CUPID code", Nuclear Engineering and Technology, Vol.44, 2011.
- H.Y.Yoon et al., "A multi-scale analysis of the transient behavior of an advanced safety injection tank, Annals of Nuclear Energy, Vol.62, 2012.
- RECENT IMPROVEMENTS IN THE CUPID CODE[NUCLEAR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,2014-10-31]
- Heat structurecouplingofCUPIDandMARSforthemulti-scale[ NUCLEAR ENGINEERING AND DESIGN,2014-03-13]
- Assessment of the CUPID code applicability to the thermal-hydraulic[PROGRESS IN NUCLEAR ENERGY,2014-04-08]
- Development of CUPID-SG for the analysis of two-phase flows in PWR[PROGRESS IN NUCLEAR ENERGY,2014-07-13]
- Numerical investigation of the CANDU moderator thermal-hydraulics[PROGRESS IN NUCLEAR ENERGY,2015-08-13]