자기공명영상 기술개발 및 응용, 자기공명분광 기술 개발 및 응용, 종양대사, 뇌과학 연구
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Cancer Metabolism, Functional Brain Connectome
- 19. Hyeon-Man Baek. Jeon-Hor Chen, K Nie, HJ Yu, S Bahri S, RS Metha, Orhan Nalcioglu, Min-Yang Su, “Predicting Pathological Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Breast Cancer Using MR Imaging and Quantitative 1H MR Spectroscopy” Radiology 2009; 252: 673-681. PMID: 19276320
- 5. Isaac I Marin-Valencia, Chendong Yang, TT Mashimo, SS Cho , HM Baek, Xiao-Li Yang et al, “Analysis of tumor metabolism reveals mitochondrial glucose oxidation in genetically diverse human glioblastomas in the mouse brain in vivo", Cell Metab 15(6):827-837, 2012.
- 24. Geethanath S, Hyeon-Man Baek, Ganji SK, Ding Y, Maher EA, Sims RD, Choi C, Lewis MA, Kodibagkar VD, “Compressive sensing could accelerate 1H MR metabolic imaging in the clinic", Radiology 262(3):985-994, 2012.
- Magnetic resonance metabolic profiling of breast cancer tissue obtained with core needle biopsy for predicting pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy[PLos ONE,2013-12-19]
- Feasibility of MR spectroscopy for characterizing malignant breast lesions using a clinical 3T scanner[Breast Cancer,2014-04-01]
- Reduced dose uncertainty in MRI-based polymer gel dosimetry using parallel RF transmission with multiple RF sources[J Radioanal Nucl Chem,2014-06-01]
- In Vivo 1H-MRS Lipid Signal: Is it Useful for Tumor Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy?[J Cytol Histol,2014-06-05]
- Quantification of Short-TE Metabolite Signals in Human Brain at 3T using QUEST Algorithm and a Simulated Basis Set[IJAIR,2014-08-01]
- Conditions for 13C NMR Detection of 2-Hydroxyglutarate in Tissue Extracts from IDH-Mutated Gliomas[Anal Biochem,2015-04-01]