Field of Research
Ultra-high resolution mass spectrometry-based proteomics and environmental metabolomics
- Park, H.G.*, Jang, K.S.*, Park, H.M., Song, W.S., Jeong, Y.Y., Ahn, D.H., Kim, S.M., Yang, Y.H., Kim, Y.G. (*co-first authors) “MALDI-TOF MS-based total serum protein fingerprinting for liver cancer diagnosis” Analyst (2019) 144: 2231-8.
- Jang, K.S.*, Park, M., Lee, J.Y., Kim, J.S.* (*co-corresponding authors) “Mass spectrometric identification of phenol-soluble modulins in the ATCC® 43300 standard strain of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus harboring two distinct phenotypes” European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases (2017) 36: 1151-7.
- Choi, J.H., Ryu, J., Jeon, S., Seo, J., Yang, Y.H., Pack, S.P., Choung, S., Jang, K.S. “In-depth compositional analysis of water-soluble and insoluble organic substances in fine (PM2.5) airborne particles using ultra-high-resolution 15T FT-ICR MS and GCxGC-TOFMS” Environmental Pollution (2017) 225:329-37.
- A MALDI-MS-based quantitative analytical method for endogenous estrone in human breast cancer cells[Scientific Reports,2016-04-19]
- Linear correlation of aliphatic diamines to response factors by number of carbons in GC-MS[JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY,2015-06-11]
- Development of semi-synthetic microbial consortia of Streptomyces coelicolor for increased production of biodiesel (fatty acid methyl esters)[ FUEL,2015-06-30]
- A cationic cysteine-hydrazide as an enrichment tool for the mass spectrometric characterization of bacterial free oligosaccharides[ ANALYTICAL AND BIOANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY,2015-06-23]
- Incorporation of unnatural amino acids in response to the AGG codon[ACS chemical biology,2015-05-06]
- Differential immune-stimulatory effects of LTAs from different lactic acid bacteria via MAPK signaling pathway in RAW 264.7 cells[ IMMUNOBIOLOGY,2014-11-13]
- Fungal laccase-catalyzed oxidation of naturally occurring phenols for enhanced germination and salt tolerance of Arabidopsis thaliana: a green route for synthesizing humic-like fertilizers[JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD CHEMISTRY,2017-01-23]
- Chemical structure of the lipid A component of Pseudomonas sp. Strain PAMC 28618 from thawing permafrost in relation to pathogenicity[SCIENTIFIC REPORTS,2017-05-19]
- In-depth compositional analysis of water-soluble and -insoluble organic substances in fine (PM2.5) airborne particles using ultra-high-resolution 15T FT-ICR MS and GCxGC-TOFMS[ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION,2017-03-06]
- Mass spectrometric identification of phenol-soluble modulins in the ATCC 43300 standard strain of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus harboring two distinct phenotypes[EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES,2017-01-14]
- Chemical characterization of dissolved organic matter in moist acidic tussock tundra soil using ultra-high resolution FT-ICR mass spectrometry[BIOTECHNOLOGY AND BIOPROCESS ENGINEERING,2017-09-18]
- Gemcitabine, a broad-spectrum antiviral drug, suppresses enterovirus infections through innate immunity induced by the inhibition of pyrimidine biosynthesis and nucleotide depletion[Oncotarget,2017-12-29]
- Rapid and robust MALDI-TOF MS techniques for microbial identification: a brief overview of their diverse application[JOURNAL OF MICROBIOLOGY,2018-02-28]
- Synthesis and chemical composition analysis of protocatechualdehyde-based novel melanin dye by 15T FT-ICR: High dyeing performance on soft contact lens[DYES AND PIGMENTS,2018-08-29]
- Cysteine hydrazide nicotinamide for glycomics and glycoproteomics[2014-03-13]
- Novel N-acetylglucosamine-2-epimerase and method for producing CMP-NeuAc using the same[2014-10-07]