Field of Research
Anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic biological activity test of natural product and its constituents
- You-Chang Oh, Yun Hee Jeong, Won-Kyung Cho, Jeong-Ho Ha, Sang-Joon Lee, Jin Yeul Ma. Inhibitory Effects of Epimedium Herb on the Inflammatory Response In Vitro and In Vivo. American Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2015-07-30.
- You-Chang Oh, Yun Hee Jeong, Won-Kyung Cho, Jeong-Ho Ha, Min Jung Gu, Jin Yeul Ma. Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic Effects of Pyeongwisan on LPS-Stimulated Murine Macrophages and Mouse Models of Acetic Acid-Induced Writhing Response and Xylene-Induced Ear Edema. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2015-01-06.
- You-Chang Oh, Won-Kyung Cho, Yun Hee Jeong, Ga Young Im, Kwang Jin Lee, Hye Jin Yang, Jin Yeul Ma. Anti-inflammatory effect of Sosihotang via inhibition of nuclear factor-κB and mitogen-activated protein kinases signaling pathways in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophage cells. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2013-03-01.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Rhapontici Radix Ethanol Extract via Inhibition of NF-κB and MAPK and Induction of HO-1 in Macrophages[ MEDIATORS OF INFLAMMATION,2016-06-29]
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Melandrii Herba Ethanol Extract via Inhibition of NF-κB and MAPK Signaling Pathways and Induction of HO-1 in RAW 264.7 Cells and Mouse Primary Macrophages[MOLECULES,2016-06-22]
- Anti-inflammatory effects of Viola yedoensis and the application of cell extraction methods for investigating bioactive constituents in macrophages[BMC COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE,2016-06-14]
- Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity Determination of One Hundred Kinds of Pure Chemical Compounds Using Offline and Online Screening HPLC Assay[EVIDENCE-BASED COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE,2015-10-05]
- Inhibitory Effects of Epimedium Herb on the Inflammatory Response In Vitro and In Vivo[AMERICAN JOURNAL OF CHINESE MEDICINE,2015-07-30]
- Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic Effects of Pyeongwisan on LPS-Stimulated Murine Macrophages and Mouse Models of Acetic Acid-Induced Writhing Response and Xylene-Induced Ear Edema[INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES,2015-01-06]
- Isolation and Bioactivity Analysis of Ethyl Acetate Extract from Acer tegmentosum using In Vitro Assay and On-Line Screening HPLC-ABTS+ system[JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL METHODS IN CHEMISTRY,2014-10-15]
- Anti-inflammatory effect of Artemisiae annuae herba in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated RAW 264.7 Cells[PHARMACOGNOSY MAGAZINE,2014-08-10]
- Lactobacilli-Fermented Hwangryunhaedoktang has Enhanced Anti-Inflammatory Effects Mediated by the Suppression of MAPK Signaling Pathway in LPS-Stimulated RAW 264.7 Cells[PHARMACOGNOSY MAGAZINE,2014-08-10]
- Extraction and Bioactivity Analysis of Major Flavones Compounds from Scutellaria baicalensis Using In Vitro Assay and Online Screening HPLC-ABTS System[JOURNAL OF ANALYTICAL METHODS IN CHEMISTRY,2014-09-01]
- Oryeongsan inhibits LPS-induced production of inflammatory mediators via blockade of the NF-kappaB, MAPK pathways and leads to HO-1 induction in macrophage cells[BMC COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE,2014-07-14]
- Inhibitory effects of Palmultang on inflammatory mediator production related to suppression of NF-κB and MAPK pathways and induction of HO-1 expression in macrophages[INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR SCIENCES,2014-05-13]
- 각막질환 또는 결막질환의 치료용 조성물[2016-09-28]