- AffiliationKorea Polar Research Institute
- Contact Information032-760-5437
- Highest Level of Education서울대학교
Field of Research
- Park, T.-Y et. al./A stem-group cnidarian from the mid Cambrian of China and its significance for cnidarian evolution/Nature Communications/2011.08.
- Park, T.-Y. et al./Late middle Cambrian (Cambrian Series 3) trilobite faunas from the lowermost part of the Sesong Formation, Korea and its correlation with North China/Journal of Paleontology/2013.11.
- Park, T.-Y. et al./Mansuyia Sun, 1924 and Tsinania Walcott, 1914 from the Furongian of North China and the evolution of the trilobite family Tsinaniidae/Palaeontology/2014.03.
- Mansuyia Sun 1924 and Tsinania Walcott 1914 from the Furongian of North China and the evolution of the trilobite family Tsinaniidae[Palaeontology,2014-03-01]
- Ontogeny of a new species of the Cambrian Series 3 (Middle Cambrian) trilobite genus Liostracina Monke 1903 from North China and the taxonomic position of the Superfamily Trinucleoidea[Journal of Paleontology,2014-03-01]
- Depositional systems of the Lower Ordovician Mungok Formation in Yeongwol Korea: implications for the carbonate ramp facies development[Geosciences Journal,2014-12-01]