Radiation biology, Radiation oncology
- Seo YS, Kim MS, Cho CK, et al. Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Oligoetastases Confined to the Para-Aortic Region: Clinical Outcomes and the Significance of Radiotherapy Filed and Dose. Cancer Invest. 2015 Apr 1. [E-pub]
- Bae SH, Kim MS, Jang WI, et al. A Survey of Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in Korea. Cancer Res Treat. 2014 Nov 24. doi: 10.4143/crt.2014.021.
- Kim EH, Kim MS, Jung WG. The mechanisms responsible for the radiosensitizing effects of sorafenib on colon cancer cells. Oncol Rep. 2014 Dec;32(6):2421-8. doi: 10.3892/or.2014.3497. Epub 2014 Sep 18.
- Radiobiological basis of SBRT and SRS[International Journal of clinical oncology,2014-07-05]
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Oligometastases Confined to the Para-Aortic Region: Clinical Outcomes and the Significance of Radiotherapy Field and Dose[Cancer Investigation,2015-05-01]
- A novel pyrido-thieno-pyrimidine derivative activates p53 through induction of phosphorylation and acetylation in colorectal cancer cells.[International Journal of oncology,2015-01-01]
- Study of Variation of Internal Taget Volume between 4DCT and Slow-CT in Respiratory Patterns Using Respiratory Motion Phantom[Progress in medical physics,2014-03-01]
- Evaluation of Dosimetric Characteristics of ReproducibilityLinearity and Dose Dependence of Optically Stimulated Luminescence Dosimeters in Co-60 Gamma-rays[Progress in medical physics,2014-03-01]
- The mechanisms responsible for the radiosensitizing effects of sorafenib on colon cancer cells[Oncology Reports,2014-09-18]
- Clinical result of stereotactic radiosurgery for spinal metastasis from hepatocellular carcinoma: comparison with conventional radiation therapy[Journal of neuro-oncology,2014-05-07]
- Outcomes of stereotactic body radiotherapy for unresectable primary or recurrent cholangiocarcinoma[Radiation Oncology Journal,2014-08-13]
- A Survey fo Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in Korea[Cancer Research Treat,2014-11-24]