초전도 소자, 양자컴퓨터
Superconducting device, Quantum computer
- Yonuk Chong, C. J. Burroughs, P. D. Dresselhaus, N. Hadacek, H. Yamamori, and S. P. Benz, "Practical high-resolution programmable Josephson voltage standards using double- and triple-stacked MoSi2-barrier junctions", IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond. 15 (2), 461 (2005).
- Yonuk Chong, P. D. Dresselhaus, and S. P. Benz, "Thermal transport in stacked superconductor-normal metal-superconductor Josephson junctions", Appl. Phys. Lett. 83, 1794 (2003).
- J. H. Park, M. Rehman, J. S. Choi, S. W. Ryu, Z. G. Khim, W. Song, Y. Chong, "Broadband shot noise measurement system at low temperature for noise thermometry using a tunnel juinction", IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 61, 205 (2012).
- Electrical modulation of superconducting critical temperature in liquid-gated thin niobium films[Applied Physics Letters,2014-07-10]
- Power-dependence measurement of the quality factor of superconducting microwave resonators at mK temperature[CPEM Digest (Conference on Precision Electromagnetic Measurements),2014-08-24]
- Power calibration system based on Josephson sampling voltmeter[CPEM Digest,2014-08-24]
- A Brief Review on Recent Developments of Superconducting Microwave Resonators for Quantum Device Application[Progress in Superconductivity and Crygenics,2014-12-31]
- Review of low-noise radio-frequency amplifiers based on superconducting quantum interference device[Progress in Superconductivity and Cryogenics (PSAC)/Journal of the Korea Institute of Applied Superconductivity and Cryogenics,2014-12-31]
- Superconducting junction of a single crystalline Au nanowire for an ideal Josephson devices[ ACS NANO,2015-01-31]
- A Brief Review on the Recent Progress of Superconducting[Progress in Superconductivity and Cryogenics (PSAC)/Journal of the Korea Institute of Applied Superconductivity and Cryogenics,2017-12-31]
- Enhancement of Heat Exchange using On-chip Engineered[Progress in Superconductivity and Cryogenics (PSAC)/Journal of the Korea Institute of Applied Superconductivity and Cryogenics,2017-12-31]