인체 및 환경 독성학
- Kim KS et al./Antisense oligonucleotides on neurobehavior, respiratory and cardiovascular function and hERG channel current studies./J Pharm Toxi Meth/2013(in press).
- CHO H, Kim KS, … Ki CS./KCNQ1 mutation cause AG-dependent bradycardia and persistant atrial fibrillation./Pflugers Arch./2013(in press).
- Kim KS et al.,/Blockade of hERG K(+) channel by antimalarial drug, primaquine./Arch Pharm Res./2010 May;33(5):769-73.
- Antisense oligonucleotides on neurobehavior respiratory and cardiovascular function and hERG channel current studies.[J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods,2013-11-08]
- A KCNQ1 mutation causes age-dependant bradycardia and persistent atrial fibrillation.[Pflugers Arch,2014-06-28]
- General pharmacology of artesunate a commonly used antimalarial drug: Effects on central nervous cardiovascular and respiratory system[Toxicological Research,2013-10-15]
- A novel assessment of nefazodone-induced hERG inhibition by electrophysiological and stereochemical method[Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology,2014-02-01]
- Cancer-targeted MDR-1 siRNA delivery using self-cross-linked glycol chitosan nanoparticles to overcome drug resistance[Journal of Controlled Release,2015-01-28]
- Cellular mechanisms for trazodone-induced cardiotoxicity.[HUM EXP TOXICOL,2015-07-17]
- Comparison of Electrophysiological Effects of Calcium Channel Blockers on Cardiac Repolarization[Korean J physiology and pharmacology,2015-11-09]
- Integrative analysis of genes and miRNA alterations in human embryonic stem cells-derived neural cells after exposure to silver nanoparticles[Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology,2015-11-10]